Monday, September 3, 2012

Tantrums of a Mom

My son is 1yr old.. im having a hard time getting his attention.. i hug him, i kiss him, everything he needs i provide especially on weekends.. when me and my hubby gets home, he always wants to be with his daddy, it makes me a bit jealous, afterall im always with him on weekends since his daddy has work on saturdays..
Maybe because i always thinks about our house, what to eat, or any chores inside, that playing with him like a dad will give him the happiness that he wants.. running all day, getting dirty and more.. i know some 1st time moms out there can relate to what i feel.. but needless to say i still love him.. I know i should give up thinking about our house and other chores and just be crazy with him..

i just realized that we become more attached being a wife and a mom that we almost forgot to get crazy with our kids. :) oh well, i think this is the best time that my husband will do the chores.. hahaha! :D

2 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie! :)

    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine too
    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete