Sunday, September 16, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen - Hair remover cream

I love sally hansen products, i used to buy their raspberry lotion hair remover cream(pink bottle) which is now phase out hehe, now they have their new hair remover cream easy-to-use airtight pump, same formula different packaging.

a little info about the product
• you can use it on legs, arms, underarms and bikini
• its 3 min formula. all you have to do is spread the lotion evenly on the area and wait for 3mins, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and washcloth. voila! its now hair free.

yes, thats it! very easy right? and oh, you may be wondering about the regrowth of the hair. its finer and not the "after shave result" haha :) i usually use this for my legs. coz i use cold wax for my underarm..

you can buy it on watsons or sm dept store for only Php799. this bottle is good for months.. mine lasted for almost 2-3 months.. it depends on how fast your hair regrowth :)

4 comments:

  1. hmmmmm... I could use this. Although I'm not really hairy, I do want to get rid of the hair in my armpits without razor burn... :P thanks!

    following you now :P


    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com
    www.nerdisacompliment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete